· Being a mentor and guide who potential learners can look up to for career advice.
· Counselling potential learners, helping them plan their career path and understanding how brillianlearn can catalyze their career.
· Carrying weekly enrollment/revenue and collection targets.
· Establishing the uniqueness and effectiveness of brillianlearn’s model of online/blended learning.
· Owning the complete sales closing life cycle for leads assigned to you. This includes making phone/video calls, product demonstration, sales closing and post-sales relationship management.
· Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions on the CRM with the leads and providing constant feedback to the marketing team on lead quality.
· Hardworking Individuals with high dedication and extreme determination.
· Experience in EdTech sales would be an advantage.
· Great listeners and trustworthy individuals who can bond with our potential learners. Individuals with the ability to approach any situation with patience and powerful empathy.
· Individuals who take a disciplined approach towards building funnels, tracking feedback, prioritizing tasks and overachieving targets and deadlines.
· Sales bent of mind, to understand and effectively communicate what brillianlearn is offering to its prospective learners and achieve revenue targets.
· Passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service at all times.