We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Assistant Sales Manager to help us build up our business activities. Assistant Sales Manager responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Supervise the activities of sales representatives and team in order to meet sales target
- Participate in the interviewing, hiring, and training of sales staff
- Address issues bordering on pricing, delivery of goods/services, and resolution of customer complaints
- Oversee the stocking and inventory of goods to ensure timely supply of order
- Ensure the welfare of employees, and that their concerns are noted and addressed
- Maintain an updated knowledge of company’s goals, vision, and values to ensure appropriate prioritizing
- Collaborate with sales management to plan and develop effective sales strategies and to also set goals and targets
- Perform administrative tasks of transaction recording, filing, and inventory
- Maintain contact with clients in order to create a good working relationship that fosters increased sales and customer base
- Assist sales managers in the planning and organization of periodic sales meetings
- Monitor the performance of sales staff to spot work areas that require improvement
- Recommend and implement training programs for sales reps and team to improve their work efficiency
- Dress up professionally according to company’s requirements
- Display and explain company products/services to potential clients to influence purchase
- Ensure adherence to the work policies, ethics and regulations of a firm.
- Proven experience of 5 years as a Sales Executive/Assistant Sales Manager or relevant role.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
.Team handling Experience is mandatory.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations High school degree