We are looking for a full stack developer (PHP)to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Turn a PSD or Sketch file into a HTML page that looks exactly the same across all modern browsers and runs smoothly on all devices.
- Highly experience with PHP programming languages & RDBS like MySQL.
- Design a database using hand-draw or any tool like MySQL Workbench.
- Using GIT as the code versioning platform, to develop and maintain CMS based, Framework based projects.
- Deploy the web project cross environments & platforms.
- At least 4 years of experience with LAMP stack.
- Proficient in PHP programming languages & RDBS like MySQL.
- Familiar with Modern frontend technologies (Eg: npm, gulp, etc.)
- Skillful with at least 1 popular CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla…).
- Skillful with at least 1 popular Framework (Laravel, Symfony, Code Igniter…).
- Basic knowledge of web server technologies such as Apache, Nginx, etc
- Ability to turn your code into a piece of art.
- An endless hate for bad web products.
- Good communication skills (fluency in English is must). Optional but preferable
- E-commerce experience with Magento development
- Understanding of Magento code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy and fallback components.
- Magento APIs customization and integration (REST/SOAP). Why join us?
- Be part of a team with a strong passion for all things digital.
- We place great emphasis on personal growth for everyone.
- We practise better work-life balance than most agencies
. · Grow with annual training relevant to your profession and industry.
- Be part of our annual company trip where all the teams come together to have fun.
- Be rewarded with a competitive salary and performance-based bonus.
- Be equipped with premium hardware and up-to-date software and tools