- Performing annual and regular examinations on patients to diagnose various gynecological conditions.
- Recording and updating patients’ medical histories.
- Advising patients on suitable birth control options.
- Performing various diagnostic tests on patients, which include Pap smears, STD tests, ultrasounds, hormone profile blood tests, colposcopies, and endometrial biopsies.
- Explaining test results, diagnoses, and treatment options to patients.
- Performing surgeries and gynecological procedures on patients, such as cervical cryosurgeries, dilation and curettages, pelvic laparoscopies, and sterilizations.
- Referring patients to other healthcare specialists as needed.
- Educating patients on reproductive health issues and disease prevention.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) degree.
- State license to practice medicine.
- Proven experience working as a Gynecologist.
- The ability to make quick decisions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Empathetic and compassionate.