We are looking for “Plant Officer” having experience in Readymix Concrete field, who has good communication skill in kannada is mandatory.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Follow and Maintain the SOP for inventory management as per company policy.
- Procurement of raw materials required for concrete production and plant supplies
- Custodian of the store room for spare parts and plant machinery
- Procurement of materials not available in the store based on indents raised.
- Maintaining vendor list for plant materials
- Collect quotation for the requested materials.
- Ensure optimum level of raw material available for daily production schedule by coordinating the requirement of material for the next two day of production.
- Visual checking of inward raw material
- Checking of delivery challans pertaining to supplied materials and its verification.
- Daily/ weekly/ monthly stock take of raw materials.
- In charge of cash transaction at the plant and ensure tallying of cash register
- Ensure all the transactions are entered into Tally/ ERP System correctly within two days of receiving
- Responsible for unloading of cement/ fly ash bulkers into the respective silos as per the delivered material.
- In charge diesel stock at the plant and ensure tallying of diesel register.
- Deposition of sales collection cheques from the customer onto the bank, keeping record of it and reporting
- Custodian of the store room, issuing/ procuring of materials indented which are authorized by Business Manager.
- Ensure stock level of PPE materials for issue to plant/ site personnel
- Maintain personal file of company staffs at the plant.
- ESIC – coordination in case of emergency.
- Any other job assigned by the management.
Qualification : B.com or any other (Graduates can attend/ Experience Must in RMC).
Experience : 06 to 3 Year
Must have good communication skills in kannada is mandatory.