We are looking for a hands-on Quality In-Charge with manufacturing floor experience with plastic injection and blow moulding. Minimum experience of at least 1 – 2 years in blow moulding shop floor will be considered for this position.
Freshers may also apply who have undertaken courses on quality management and have a keen interest in working in blow moulding operation.
- Responsible for undertaking product reviews and mould transfer process at shop floor
- Responsible for quality of moulds and must ensure moulds are kept safely
- Resolution of internal product quality problems
- Customer on-site quality resolution and / or quality reviews
- Customer complaint cause and corrective action analysis
- Ownership of corrective action to ensure further quality issues do not arise
- Specific production quality training for TPI, QA auditors etc
- Preparation of internal quality checklists and master production process
- Audit of production based on approved internal quality checklists and master production process
- Assist in procedure development, and/ or maintenance, quality validation after mould repair/rework, including capability studies, gauge R&R, first article reports etc
- Develop measurement methods and simple fixtures for ease in quality checks
- Operate various inspection instruments and hand held gauges
- Engineering or Diploma degree desired but will consider candidates work experience in appropriate fields
- Any specialisations in Quality Control will be desirable
- Strong measurement skills, including hands-on experience with callipers, micrometers, tool scopes, thickness gauges etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer interfacing experience
- Strong knowledge of quality checking and track record of ensuring of strict adherence to QC processes
- Good communication skills
- Travelling as required
- Other duties shall be accepted as required