Job Summary We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for building Ruby and Rails applications with relevant experience of at least a minimum of 1- 3 years in building and deploying web applications on the cloud platform. The ideal candidate should be well versed with the Rails Framework, PostgreSQL Database, MYSQL Database and preferably with basic knowledge of any one front-end frameworks. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Responsibilities and Duties
- 1 – 3 years of Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec, Capybara and Resque
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Understanding of functional programming style in Ruby Skills for writing reusable Ruby libraries
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, ORM, RESTful Experience with popular web application frameworks such as Rails, Sinatra, etc depending on project requirements.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiar integrating third party services API
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT, MERCURIAL or SUBVERSION **
- Deployment experience with Capistrano in any cloud platform or in Heroku
Qualifications and Skills
- Any Graduate in Any Specialization
- Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization