Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop optimization strategies that increase the clients’ search engine results rankings.
• Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials.
• Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
• Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
• Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals.
• Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy.
• Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
• Work with editorial/content teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
• Configure and maintain tools like Google analytics, Google Webmaster Search Console, SEM Rush etc.
• The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
• Off-page activities such as but not limited to blogs, forums Q/A, directory submission, social bookmarking, article submission
• Daily, weekly & monthly reporting for the assigned key strategic SEO accounts
• Conducting regular competition analysis (Backlinks, website structure, content etc.) and recommending plan of action
• Ensuring timely delivery of projects through proper planning, scheduling and execution
• Reach out to websites to submit guest posts and avail backlinks.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Experience: Min 1 year experience as SEO Specialist
• Experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns.
• Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
• Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics.
• Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
• Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
• Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
• Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems.
• Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.
• Good knowledge On-Page & Off-page SEO Techniques.