Roles and Responsibilities
- Operates loading and unloading equipment
- Monitors products movement to and from ware house, coordinating activities with other workers to ensure constant product flow.
- Records operating data such as products and quantities and operating times, manually or using computers.
- Operates industrial trucks, tractors, loaders and other equipment to transport materials to and from transportation vehicles, and to store and retrieve materials in warehouses.
- Ensure inventory transactions accurately
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Prepare and submit performance reports to Branch Manager.
- Manages loading staff
- Ensure that the vehicles leave the premises with the invoice.
- Attendance management of loading staff and generate reports to assistant branch manager.
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills