We are looking for a WordPress Developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress Developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues
. · Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good communication skills (fluency in English is must).
- Be part of a team with a strong passion for all things digital.
- We place great emphasis on personal growth for everyone.
- We practise better work-life balance than most agencies
. · Grow with annual training relevant to your profession and industry.
- Be part of our annual company trip where all the teams come together to have fun.
- Be rewarded with a competitive salary and performance-based bonus
. · Be equipped with premium hardware and up-to-date software and tools.