- Thorough understanding of WordPress theme and plugin architecture and knowledge of how WordPress ‘actions’ and ‘filters’ work.
- Must have experience with custom themes and custom plugin development
- You have a strong comprehension of PHP and object-oriented programming (OOP) practices using them for Custom Theme/Plugin Development.
- Experience building E-commerce sites on the WooCommerce framework.
- Experience creating websites with popular WordPress page builders such as Gutenberg Block, Elementor, WPBakery page builder, etc.
- Experience with WordPress REST API
- Knowledge in ACF Plugin, Gravity Forms Plugin, LearnDash Plugin, Elementor Plugin along with other related plugins
- Must have experience extending plugins, customization on code level with best practices.
- Handling Bulk data in Excel, CSV, Database for Import and Export of Custom Post types, Woocommerce and other plugins.
- Additional Ability to handle Prestashop and Magento will be an added advantage.