Job Description (brief):
Power BI resource will focus on converting business and client reporting requirements into user friendly, storytelling reports & dashboards. Connecting to company data sources like Azure/AWS databases, SharePoint and other data sources.
Job Description (detail):
- Understand business requirements in BI context and design data models to transform raw data into meaningful insights
- Create visual reports, KPI scorecards, dashboards and interactive visual reports using Power BI
- Analysing data and present data through reports that aid decision-making
- Power BI development and administration.
- Building Analysis Services reporting models.
- Connecting to data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Able to implement row level security on data and understand application security layer models in Power BI.
- Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
- Create customize charts and custom calculations as per requirements
- Responsible for design methodology and Agile implementation experience.
- Adept in developing, publishing and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements.
- Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models accordingly by taking care of the resources.
- Should have knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
- Should have knowledge and skills for secondary tools such as Microsoft Azure, SQL data warehouse, AWS, etc.
- Should be familiar and experienced in SQL
- Sales / Procurement / Finance domain experience is an added advantage