We are looking for talented and self-driven person as our Business Analyst to work with our product development team and with our customers to provide on-time product support and hand-holding. Those who are interested, please go through our job requirement below.
- Manage SaaS & Enterprise customer accounts effectively and should be the point of contact to our customers to provide on-time support (On Call, Email and Ticketing System) and address their queries with the coordination with our product development team.
- Should take monthly feedbacks and manage a proper support relation with our customers and drive them for monthly/annual renewals.
- Should be working closely with Sales Team for the customer onboarding process and product demo. Should provide training to our customers about the product and assist them for smooth onboarding.
- Should coordinate with the product development team and Product Manager to track the milestone development of the product and its deliveries.
- Prepare use cases, business requirements documents (BRD), wireframes prototypes, system requirements specification (SRS) documents, and other functional documents of the product development milestones.
- Interact with the technology team and help them understand the technical and business aspects of the solution.
- Ready to learn attitude and should be able to manage customer communication very effectively.
- Up to 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst (Product Specialist) with an IT product or services company. Prior work experience in EdTech industry is a plus.
- Knowledge in preparing Proposals, SRS, BRDs, Prototypes etc.
- Hands on experience or good knowledge in documentation and prototyping tools.
- Confident working with all business levels & key decision makers.
- Exceptional English communication skills (written and verbal) outstanding interpersonal skills. Hindi speaking is a plus.