Looking for Devops with 7 years of experience . Should have experience in Jenkins, Azure DevOps, or GitHub Actions. Should join the office and Notice period 60 days will be considered . Interview rounds will be Telephonic, Machine test and Technical round .
- Work with the Onshore DevOps Manager to define and maintain the DevOps delivery roadmap to achieve the defined goals of Mobile Heartbeat.
- Design and develop Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) framework for cloud deployments.
- Design and develop self-service automated pipelines to improve application lifecycle management.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Cloud Operations teams to ensure alignment on deployments of code/infrastructure to continually improve the timely delivery of features to customers.
- Create, manage, and maintain comprehensive documentation.
- 3+ Years’ experience with enterprise, multi-tenant software deployments through the cloud, preferably Microsoft Azure
- 3+ Years’ experience designing Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Workflows using Jenkins, Azure DevOps, or GitHub Actions.
- Strong leadership experience
- Strong experience in meeting regulatory compliance, preferably healthcare (HIPAA, etc.)
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or a related field – or equivalent
- Understanding of distributed systems based on a microservices architecture, and experience working with containerization and orchestration (Kubernetes preferred)
- Strong knowledge of network fundamentals (SSH, VPN, TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, networkrouting and subnets)
- Strong experience with Linux
- Experience in scripting (Python, Azure CLI preferred)
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code frameworks (Terraform preferred)