We are looking for an Executive Assistant who can work with the company to fulfill the company goals in a long term perceptive.
Essential : 1. Fluent in written and spoken English. Proficiency in spoken Hindi preferred.
- Able to establish professional and well worded emails communication with clients in India and abroad.
- Good with number and data analysis.
- Be able to work under tight schedules and time frames.
- Coordinate and plan meetings for the Director.
- Make necessary travel arrangements for the Director and ensure all requirements for the trip are facilitated.
- Assist the Director as required in line with his instructions and within the delegated authority.
- Face the client as the Director’s/company’s representative as and when required.
- Be involved in customer engagement, market research and developing new business opportunities under the guidance of the Director.
- Be involved in preparing/updating marketing content and MISreporting.
- Manage the office administration.
- Willing to travel within India and abroad, if required, though not often.
2 – 3 YEARS IN THE RELEVANT OR SIMILAR ROLE
Salary is open for Negotiation. Hike as per the industry