We are actively seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic sales person to join our growing sales team. The Inside Sales Lead Generation Representative will be responsible for the development of the lead generation program.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads and appointment setting for external sales team
- Collaboratively work with the sales, marketing team and EI leadership to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers
- Initiates lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Initiates and participates in new business pitches with sales team and subject matter experts and own follow-through with the lead prospect
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications
- Effectively communicate and present the EI product solution and value proposition to customers
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales lead gen activity reports to management
- Working collaboratively in a team environment and independently
- Solving complex technical integration solutions and issues
- Assist in preparing concise, targeted proposals and contracts
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Demonstrates a commitment to the technology industry staying educated on the new regulations, our product solutions changes, innovations and trends.
- Achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of using a CRM system to log calls, build contacts and record information.
- Good English language skills both written and spoken.
- Good communication skills.
- Telemarketing or telesales (minimum 1-2 years).
- Microsoft Office.
- Experience with technology solutions or working with education advantageous but