We are looking for an experienced, passionate and motivated Sales Manager to join our sales team! As our Sales Executive your main responsibility will be to drive our business success by implementing a strong and sustainable sales strategy. Your and your team’s main goal will be to turn leads and prospects into paid users.
As an IT sales professional, you’ll need to:
- speak to customers, either face to face or over the phone
- gain an understanding of customers’ diverse and specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet them
- ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes, and then documenting them
- carry out cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings
- identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up courtesy calls
- prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations of software to customers
- market and promote a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and attending industry events
- maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals (e.g. keyboard and mouse)
- develop effective sales plans using sales methodology
- provide technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale
- advise on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas
- meet sales targets set by managers and contribute to team targets
- network with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- handle hardware or software problems and faults, referring on to specialist technical colleagues where appropriate
- respond to tender documents, proposals, reports and supporting literature
- manage workload in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
we are looking for talented, energetic and communicative IT Business Development Executives for our business development purpose. This job is a truly field/marketing oriented. A person who are willing to work on the field irrespective of the office concept can shines well.