Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
• Maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts.
• Preparing journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assisting with monthly close processes.
• Contributing to the development and review of annual operating budgets and performance projections.
• Maintaining documentation for accounts payable, purchasing, and treasury and conducting internal audits.
• Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
• Meeting processing and reporting deadlines.
• Responding to information requests, reviewing financial statements, and assisting with audits.
• Assisting the accounting manager as needed.
Staff Accountant Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Working knowledge of GAAP.
• Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
• Good problem-solving and time management skills.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Timing will be from 7 pm evening to 12 am night. (Timing will be flexible)
• Salary will be 15 k to 20 k based on interview and experience
• Good Knowledge in TALLY
• Can execute and maintain Cash Book, Bank Accounts, Creditor’s and Debtor’s ledger, GST, TDS and other accounting works.
• Preparation and Finalization of accounts.
• Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement
• Only male candidates
• Immediate joiner ( urgent requirement )