We are looking for an Angular Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Delivering a complete front-end application.
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself.
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
• Communicating with external web services
Skills & Experience
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
• Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, Python or Go including object-oriented design.
• Experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems is a plus.
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis