We are looking for an experienced cloud engineer to work with our engineering team to develop, implement, optimize, and maintain cloud-based solutions. You will be responsible for deploying and debugging cloud stacks, educating teams on new cloud initiatives, and ensuring the security of the cloud infrastructure.
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- Modifying and improving existing systems.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Designing, developing and deploying modular cloud-based systems.
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- At least 1 year’s experience in the field of cloud computing
- Configuring and spinning up Nginx + PHP servers
- Experience with SysOps
- Azure/AWS/GCP certifications preferred
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Configuration or auto-scaling and security groups in AWS
- Experience with CI/CD systems is preferred
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Client management skills
- Spinning up and configuring AWS RDS and CloudWatch log monitoring