- Good frontend designing skills.
- Experience in .net core web application development.
- Good Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server.
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Familiarity with any client-side framework ( jQuery | Angular | React or any other).
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle, Agile methodology.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Ability to translate business needs into software features.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Creativity and a willingness to learn.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement features.
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
- Debug existing source code and polish features.
- Work independently when required.
- Continuously learn and improve skills.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.
- Prepare documents for given tasks to ensure that subsequent users can diagnose and fix any problems that might arise in a system, as well as perform any maintenance.