- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media ), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write or oversee the content for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with digital vendors and other resources to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing plans and other targeted campaign executions.
- To create or address graphical requirements for the support of sales and marketing.
- Manage the CRM flow and follow-up. Requirements
- 2-3 Years of Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Good hand or expertise in graphical designing.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software and CRM
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
EXPERIENCE: 2-3 Years
Female Candidates preferred