Our Marketing department is looking for an enthusiastic and young individual to join our team as a Social Media Executive.
As a Social Media Executive, you will be responsible for maintaining our company’s social media platforms. You will also be responsible for creating captivating content for all social media pages. Monitoring user engagement and analyzing feedback on a daily basis is a mandatory task.
In addition to this, you should be able to meet deadlines and multi-tasks effectively. You should also be supervising social media campaigns. Furthermore, you should have a strategic mindset and always think out of the box.
You should possess extraordinary communication and presentation skills. Besides this, you should have the ability to pay close attention to details.
If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities of Social Media Executive, then apply right away. We will love to meet you.
- Developing engaging social media strategies.
- Managing social media platforms of the organization.
- Scheduling social media posts.
- Engaging followers with regular company updates.
- Creating brand awareness to gain audience attention.
- Overseeing Social Media teamwork.
- Responding to the comments on social media on time.
- Creating paid social media campaigns for advertising.
- Monitoring social media metrics and ROI.
- Analyzing social media trends.
- Assisting the HR department with hiring and training new employees.
- Preparing social media engagement and activities reports.
- Optimizing social media content effectively.
- Coordinating with Graphic Designer and other team members.
- Staying up to date with the latest social media advertising efforts and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, or a related field.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand the engagement metrics and KPI’s.
- Excellent knowledge of research requirements for social media strategy.
- Sound knowledge of social media scheduling platforms such as Hootsuite, Buffer, and others.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Outstanding proofreading and editing skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work for long periods of time as and when required.
- Sound knowledge of paid social media advertising.
- Ability to write catchy content.