- Developing and implementing a comprehensive digital marketing strategy in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Setting up site analytics, dashboard building, campaign tagging, and campaign reporting
- Design, publish and maintain analytical reports to ensure key customers and marketing information are available to cross-functional partners i.e., Marketing and other business units
- Implement marketing processes and tools and ensure marketing projects- timelines are met
- Driving performance marketing via SEO/SEM, PPC, Google Ad Words, App Store, Facebook Ads, and Display.
- Lead multiple digital marketing experiments and initiatives across channels like Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, WhatsApp, Email marketing, etc with aggressive timelines and successfully execute on time and on budget.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Regularly monitor all media outlets (website, Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, other pages, sites, blogs, etc).
- A minimum of 1-year experience in an Ed-Tech company is a must.
- Experience in Performance marketing, social media/ Viral Marketing, Start-up Experience, Employer Branding, and CRM/ Loyalty Marketing would be a strong advantage.
- Skilled in Google Analytics, Search Ad 360, and Appstore optimization.
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable dealing with numerical data
- Strong attention to detail and delivering work that is of a high standard.