• Teach basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
• Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
• Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
• Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
• Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
• Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
• Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
• Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
• Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
• Teach students to analyze and question media reports, advertisements, and news reports.
English Teacher Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in English and education.
• Must be a First language English speaker.
• The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently.
• The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
• Computer Skills.