We are looking for an experienced and motivated Full Stack Developer to take ownership of a variety of projects, work autonomously, and take a consultative approach. Your main objective is to deliver useful, workable software as early as possible, and then iteratively improve it.
- You find it easy to collaborate and communicate with others.
- Must be experienced in handling the team.
- You’re a problem solver and a forward thinker.
- You’re a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight.
Prerequisites of the role:
- Strong experience in Front End development.
- Managing the full development lifecycle.
- Developing, and testing, fast, scalable, and architecturally robust solutions.
- Staying up to date with the latest technology and industry trends.
- Strong communication skills.
- Come from a creative industry ideally.
We would like to speak with you if you have:
- 1.5+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in REST API’s.
- Attend stand-up progress meetings and backlog/requirements refinement meetings daily.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving abilities.
- Working knowledge of both server and client code.
- Well, awareness in Git Version Control.
- Written and spoken English fluency.
Nice to have skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Any experience in Jenkins, JIRA, Maven.
- Understanding of Progressive Web App (PWA) development approaches.
- Knowledge in PHP is an addon.