We are seeking a talented and creative Interior Designer to join our team. As an Interior Designer, you will be responsible for designing and creating functional, aesthetically pleasing, and well-organized interior spaces for our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or a related field. (Professional certification is a plus)
- Proven experience as an Interior Designer, preferably in a similar role
- Proficiency in design software such as AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop SketchUp, or other 3D modeling tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for client and team interactions.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulations related to interior design.
- Strong creative and artistic skills with an eye for detail.