We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
· Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
a) Expecting 2-5 years’ experience.
b) Good knowledge, Understanding and working experience in Java SWIFT 3.0 programming. OBJECTIVE-C. Apple’s Xcode IDE Frameworks and APIs like Foundation, UIkit, and Cocoa Touch. UI and UX design experience Apple Human Interface Guidelines 2D and 3D graphic frameworks like SpriteKit and SceneKit Open GL or Metal, iOS graphic APIs c) Familiarity with iOS 10 and newer OS versions. d) A GIT Code repository technology.