- Installing and configuring client computer systems.
- Responding to client, IT support requests.
- Meeting with clients to diagnose software, networking, or hardware issues.
- Providing technical support on-site or via remote-access systems.
- Offering solutions that meet the needs of the client.
- Repairing hardware malfunctions, software issues, and networking problems.
- Maintaining good client relations.
- Tracking and managing work records.
- Compiling job reports.
- Updating Help Desk System
- Preparing BOQ & reports after site visit.
- Checking for other opportunities when onsite.
- Decide whether the support service, software or hardware needs adapting to meet the client’s needs.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close the tickets.
- Presenting your findings to admin department.
- Ensure High level of Client satisfaction.
- Increase Company reputation with quality ontime support & services.
- Entering, updating & maintaining support details into helpdesk system.
- Min 3 years Strong expertise in configuring, installing and troubleshooting – Desktops.
- Min 2 years Strong expertise in configuring, installing and troubleshooting – Windows Servers.
- Min 3 years Strong expertise in configuring, installing and troubleshooting – network.
- Min 2 years Hands on Experience & Good Knowledge on installing and maintaining MS Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP.
- Min 2 years Hands on Experience & Good Knowledge on Configuring & Maintain basic Routers & Switches.
- Min 2 years Strong expertise in configuring, installing and troubleshooting – Backup systems & NAS devices.
- Min 2 years Hands on Experience & Good Knowledge on cabling & network devices.
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team.
- Ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively.
- Excellent phone & email communication skills.
- Minimum 3+ Years of overall IT Technical Support experience, in similar role.
- Good Knowledge of IT Technologies & products.
- Good Command over English Language is a must.
- Demonstrated track record of performance and commitment.
- A sales-focused attitude with a willingness to serve clients effectively.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs and telephone systems.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to hit deadlines and work under pressure.
- Competence in Microsoft Office products.
- CRM & Help Desk Knowledge.
- Excellent professional image.
- Should be presentable.
- Arabic language is added advantage.
- Certified in MCSE, Cisco/ A+, Storage and ITIL are added advantage.
Job Type: Full-time Salary: AED3,000.00 to AED4,000.00 /month
- IT Support: 3 years (Required)
- Desktop Support: 3 years (Required)