- · Write creative and effective content, including, but not limited to blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google Plus, and Instagram
- · Copy-editing and proofreading articles and other web content
- · Implement creative content strategies for social media campaigns and online advertisement campaigns based on client requirement.
- · Build a road map to ensure the client requirements are delivered within the set deadlines.
- · Assuring the content is key-worded for SEO benefit .
- · Coordinate with the internal teams to execute the client’s requirement.
- · Ability to develop & document procedures to manage Web content.
- · Understand client’s domain, target audience and write accordingly.
- · Analytics and engagement tracking and reporting of the content.
- · 1-2 years of experience in Content writing/freshers, who have a knack to play with words, can also apply
- · Graduation in any discipline
- · Learn new SEO techniques to incorporate them into content
- · Research and share best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends
- · Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- · Knowledge of Canva, Photoshop, and other such designing tools is a plus.