We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of
programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual
elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical
implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Develop new user-facing features
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
frameworks like Bootstrap 4 and SASS to create user-friendly web pages.
● Design mobile-based features
● Optimize applications for performance, stability, and scalability
● Ensuring cross-browser compatibility and performance.
● Follows coding standards, builds appropriate unit tests.
● Produce high- quality responsive code through PR reviews and QA processes
● Accurately translate prototypes and design into working interfaces
● Should be able to communicate properly and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline-driven, team
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Good understanding of overall web security and awareness of common front-end vulnerabilities to mitigate risks.
● Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
● Sound Knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
● Knowledge in React JS would be an added advantage.
● Strong knowledge of CSS Preprocessors like SASS & LESS for modern, legacy, and mobile browsers.● Knowledge in Responsive design, Adaptive Design, and Branding.
● Knowledge of industry tools such as Adobe XD, Photoshop & Illustrator.
● Proficiency in GIT and other versioning tools.
● Expertise in visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction Should be familiar with the latest
UI trends.Skills HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, SASS, Adobe XD, Photoshop and Illustrator.