• Design, implement and support the technical solution.
• Participate actively in all phases of the application development lifecycle.
• Analyze and improve the software architecture with a focus on maintainability and scalability.
• Work with user experience designers to ensure all user interactions are implemented correctly and optimized for performance so that we can build an amazing user experience.
• Mentor and guide the team, including performing code reviews.
• Minimum 3+ years’ experience in Node.js.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects, and able to clearly define different delivery options.
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
• Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors.
• Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Must have experience in effort estimation and project estimation.
• Experience on Angular/ React.js is an added advantage.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Understanding of Agile methodologies.
• Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Candidate should be self-motivated, independent, detail oriented and responsible