You will be joining a small but highly effective team that uses agile practices in the process of building our systems and have adopted a microservice architecture for the main application. If you like to learn new skills, processes and code, this role is for you. With multiple development ideas in the pipeline, this candidate will have extensive opportunities to grow and learn.
- Interest in languages, translation or experience in similar sectors.
- Experience working with Kubernetes, containerisation and microservices.
- Experience working within an Agile environment.
- Experience working with JIRA and Bitbucket
Skills and Requirement
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in creating software and developing solutions.
- Experience in developing with the following:
o NodeJs (ideally NestJS)
o Typescript o MongoDB
- Experience developing a Saas platform, telephony or video technologies .
- Experience both using and implementing web APIs and services on AWS.
- Able to use source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices.
- Strong track record of delivery.
- Unit testing and UI testing.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to perform full life-cycle development.
- Adhere to agreed-upon delivery schedules.