• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
• Strong understanding of the capabilities and limitations of the NodeJS
platform. And knowledge of how to overcome the limitations of NodeJS with careful design decisions.
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3
• Exposure to frontend development and experience in React JS is desirable.
• Experience with NoSQL database backends using ORMs.
• Experience in one or more NoSQL databases-MongoDB.
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers,
and environments Integration of multiple data sources and databases
into one system
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Working knowledge in Docker and dockerizing application environments.
• Understanding of CI/CD pipeline.
• Experience and ability to work in a team-based Agile environment.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as needed