ou will be joining a small but highly effective team that uses agile practices in the process of building our systems and have adopted a microservice architecture for the main application. If you like to learn new skills, processes and code, this role is for you. With multiple development ideas in the pipeline, this candidate will have extensive opportunities to grow and learn.
- Interest in languages, translation or experience in similar sectors.
- Experience working with Kubernetes, containerisation and microservices.
- Experience working within an Agile environment.
- Experience working with JIRA and Bitbucket
- 2+ years of experience in developing applications using Node JS
- Working experience in AWS environment
- Knowledge in frontend technologies (Angular or React JS) and NoSQL database is an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and master new technologies