We are looking to hire a talented PHP developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As a PHP developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Minimum 5 year experience in PHP Laravel.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Symfony, Laravel.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Familiarity with MYSQL
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Should have experience with service-oriented architecture and web service technologies (SOAP, REST).