We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized procurement officer to oversee purchases and develop new contracts. In this position, you will play a key role in procuring high-quality and cost-efficient supplies for our organization. You will follow procurement procedures, maintain an updated list of current and incoming inventory, and be responsible for approving purchases.
1. Procurement of raw materials required for concrete production and plant supplies.
2. Custodian of the store room which shall be under lock and key, store room to be maintained in neat and tidy condition, separate area to be designated for storing of spare parts for plant, pump and the transit mixer, proper registers to be maintained.
3. Issue materials from the store against indent duly authorized.
4. Procurement of materials not available in the store to be done once indent received from Sr. Officer QCP.
5. Collect quotation for the requested materials from at least three vendors and prepare a comparative statement of the same for the approval.
6. All purchase indents should be cleared within two days of the request date.
7. Ensure optimum level of raw material available for daily production schedule by coordinating the requirement of material for the next two days with the Sr. Officer, QCP.
8. Visual checking of inward raw material.
9. Checking of delivery challans pertaining to supplied materials and its verification.
10. Ensure all the transactions are entered into Tally/ ERP System correctly within two days of receiving.
11. In charge of cash transaction at the plant and ensure tallying of cash register.
12. Ensure all the transactions are entered into Tally/ ERP System correctly within two days of receiving.
13. Responsible for unloading of cement/ fly ash bulkers into the respective silos as per the delivered material.
14. In charge diesel stock at the plant and ensure tallying of diesel register.
15. Deposition of sales collection cheques from the customer onto the bank, keeping record of it and reporting.
16. Custodian of the store room, issuing/ procuring of materials indented which are authorized by Business Manager.
17. Ensure stock level of PPE materials for issue to plant/ site personnel.
18. Maintain personal file of company staffs at the plant.
19. ESIC – coordination in case of emergency.
20. Ensure Statutory approvals like pollution Factory, panchayath,
21. Any other job assigned by Manager – Business.