We are looking for a hands-on Site In-Charge with onsite experience with solar projects execution and supervision. Minimum experience of at least 1 – 2 years in solar project sites will be considered for this position.
Freshers may also apply who have undertaken courses on project management and have a keen interest in working in solar projects.
- Oversee day to day execution of projects
- Manage site requirements and client expectations at site efficiently and promptly
- Conduct regular inspections and maintenance of systems and equipment for site operation
- Train contract staff on required duties as and when required
- Train client side staff on our products and technology as and when required
- Undertake and maintain inspection checklists for inspections carried out on product compliance for clients
- Provide regular updates to Projects Coordinator or Projects Head as required on daily basis
- Handle and take ownership of safety and PPE for all site workers
- Strict adherence to standard working conditions and safety protocols during site work
- Contribute to finding solutions for site problems by discussing with Project Coordinator or Projects Head to identify cost effective and viable solutions
- Engineering or Diploma degree desired but will consider candidates work experience in appropriate fields
- Any specialisations in Project Management or Site Supervision will be desirable
- Strong measurement skills, including hands-on experience with callipers, micrometers, tool scopes, thickness gauges etc.
- Strong electrical engineering and mechanical engineering basics is preferable
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer interfacing experience
- Good communication skills
- Travelling as required within India
- Other duties shall be accepted as required