• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or Technical Degree AND minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience or equivalent experience.
• Proven work experience in end user testing
• Understanding of web-delivered applications and mobile applications
• Experience in app debugging on devices and simulators
• Experience troubleshooting with Developer Tools on popular web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.)
• Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools, and processes
• English (at least Intermediate)
• [Preferred but not required] Documenting and tracking issues with Atlassian software (Jira, Zephyr, Confluence, Bitbucket) or similar tools.
• Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
• Creating and executing tests on websites and web-based products.
• Creating and executing tests on mobile applications.
• Identifying issues and generating issue reports.
• Interfacing closely with project managers, developers, and client engineers.
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.