QA/QC Software Tester
Testing Engineers work closely with software developers and project manager/scrum master by being part of the same team. This position involves defining, designing and executing test cases/test suites/test scripts using a variety of technologies with a focus on delivering great quality of the product.
- Review and analyse requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Prioritize and plan testing activities
- Tests software releases during the product development.
- Provides technical expertise on specific products, operating systems, and specialize environments.
- Writes or assists in the development of Test Conditions, Test Cases.
- Test Case Execution, Bug Reporting, Tracking and Closing
- Completes assigned test-related tasks.
- Assists in the review of test processes as they are developed.
- Develop and execute automated scripts in Selenium/Jmeter etc.
- Selecting or identifying areas/test cases for Automation.
- Co-ordinating Test team members and Development team in order to resolve the issues.
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM) projects and good understanding of Agile ceremonies
- Debugging Test Cases and fixing errors.
- Executing/Running Test Cases
- Defect Reporting & Tracking
- Test Reporting
- Defining and exporting Test Results