We are looking for a detail-oriented Quality Assurance Specialist to be in charge of all quality assurance activities. The Quality Assurance Specialist’s responsibilities include developing and implementing quality assurance policies, conducting tests and inspections, identifying production, process, or product issues, and presenting solutions.
To be successful as a Quality Assurance Specialist you should be incredibly thorough and able to help our company maintain the highest quality standards.
Quality Assurance Specialist Responsibilities:
- Perform testing of products to ensure the quality deliverable.
- Gather and organize statistical quality data
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests.
- Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues.
- Elaborate, recommend and oversee improvement actions
- Report on results of quality activities
- Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
- Making recommendations for improvement.
- Creating training materials and operating manuals.
Quality Assurance Specialist Requirements:
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Certificate in quality assurance is a plus.
- Must have worked on at least 4 products and should have been part of at least 1 product life cycle.
- Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance.
- Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills.
- Strong attention to detail.