• Cost Estimation: Conduct comprehensive cost estimations for construction projects, considering materials, labor, equipment, and other relevant factors.
• Budget Management: Develop, monitor, and manage project budgets to ensure they align with project scope and objectives.
• Tendering: Prepare detailed tender documents, including bills of quantities, and evaluate subcontractor and supplier quotes.
• Cost Control: Implement effective cost control measures, monitor project expenses, and proactively address budget variations.
• Contract Management: Review, negotiate, and manage contracts with suppliers, subcontractors, and clients to secure favorable terms and conditions.
• Risk Assessment: Identify potential risks related to project costs and propose mitigation strategies.
• Value Engineering: Collaborate with project teams to identify cost-effective alternatives without compromising project quality.
• Progress Reporting: Provide regular financial reports to project managers and senior management, highlighting budget variances and cost trends.
• Final Account: Prepare and negotiate final accounts for projects, ensuring all costs are accurately accounted for.
• Compliance: Ensure compliance with industry regulations, standards, and company policies related to cost management.