- Minimum 2 years of solid hands-on experience in React Native Mobile App Development (Architecture, libraries, components, and APIs).
- The ability to navigate within a React Native app.
- Strong hands-on experience in CSS and Flex methods.
- Strong hands-on experience in data fetches and managing application global state like Redux.
- Solid understanding of Mobile app development strategies, targeting iOS and Android.
- Knowledge of how to create and distribute release & test builds to the team (using XCode, Android Studio).
- Be ready for app debugging, testing, and participate in the regression support cycle.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.