Sales and Marketing Associate Responsibilities:
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Preparing, reviewing, and finalizing sales proposals.
- Utilizing social media platforms to garner customer interest and create brand awareness.
- Preparing sales forecast reports and submitting them to management.
- Developing effective sales strategies to increase company sales.
- Collaborating with the marketing design and content marketing teams to produce quality advertising material for company products and services.
- Maintaining an accurate record of past campaign results to determine the most effective marketing approaches.
- Analyzing market trends, sales and marketing metrics, as well as pricing strategies to identify ways to improve sales and marketing efforts.
Sales and Marketing Associate Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or related field is preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of experience of proven experience working in sales or marketing.
- Proficient in all microsoft office applications and marketing software.
- Sound knowledge of sales and marketing metrics.
- The ability to anticipate consumer behavior.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.