We are looking to employ a sales-driven and customer-oriented sales officer to oversee our sales team and determine the most effective solutions to increase company sales. The sales officer’s responsibilities include recommending improvements to current sales strategies, informing potential and existing customers of company promotions, as well as preparing accurate sales and expense reports. You should also be able to continually identify new sales opportunities through customer referrals.
Sales Officer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business management, marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Achieve Sales target.
- Weekly route plan submitted to ASM (Assistant Sales Manager)
- Measurability is based on Company’s/ Ledger outstanding report
- Knowledge on products (Slow & Fast-moving) & Service related information
- Daily Order Report (DOR)
- Daily Sales Report (DSR) – Sales Officer should ensure distributor send one DSR in one week