Web Developer Job Description
The primary responsibility will be to develop the different layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Hands on experience in Microsoft technologies – C#, ADO.Net, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server.
- Hands on experience in client-side development using Angular framework.
- Familiar with API development using JSON for Mobile and Web
- Hands on experience in designing web application for high performance
- Strong design, coding and debugging skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft design patterns, development practices, application blocks, tools
- Should be confident, self-driven with a lot of initiative, and should have the zeal and energy to quickly ramp-up on upcoming technologies
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Familiar with API Development.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience in developing unit test cases and unit testing.
- Knowledge of Entity Framework.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT, TFS.