Our Manufacturing Execution System is a mission-critical system running 24×7 on various locations worldwide. Any issues related to this system will cause a system failure. The Support Desk is our backbone and it provides our client instant support via Email/Phone/Business ticketing application to get the system back on track.
1. Responding to queries via Chat, Email, or Phone.
2. Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
3. Record events and problems and their resolution into the Internal ticketing system.
4. Logging and processing support calls
5. Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
6. There will be slight amount of development, if required.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (ECE/EE/CS/IT) with first class and an excellent academic background.
Or 2. Bachelor’s Degree in any science discipline with First Class + MCA with a first class.
3. Freshers, 0 – 1 Year Experience (Only 1-year gap is allowed)
4. Good written and oral communication skills in English is essential.
1. Helpdesk will be functioning on 3 Shifts (Morning/Noon/Night).
2. Shifts will be on rotational basis.