Support/ Marketing Executive Support executive -Experience in Banking, Insurance, Facility Management and Technical lead generation
Freshers and experience with maximum one year can apply.
Good In English and Hindi Speaking, Reading and writing(Malayalam is advantage)
Able to understand excel and how to communicate on email and crm system
Able to call to service provider or customer and talk on phone with effective approach where customer should get convinced to provide the meeting and accept to send proposal.
Work Remotely – Yes
Job Type: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Supplemental pay types: Commission pay, Performance bonus, Yearly bonus Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Experience: Telemarketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Language: English (Required), Malayalam (Required)
Telesales Executive Responsibilities:
- Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services.
- Accurately recording details of customers’ purchase orders.
- Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
- Generating promising leads for the outside sales team to pursue.
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers’ needs and preferences.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
Telesales Executive Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or related field is preferred.
- Certified Sales Professional (CSP) accreditation is advantageous.
- Proven experience working as a telesales executive.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to follow scripts.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.