We are looking for talent Acquisition Specialist with more than 2 years experience
duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Identify the job requirement by studying organizational plans and objectives, Meeting with managers & get approval from management
- Prepare job description & Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Builds applicant sources using various methods like Cold calling, referral, internet sites, Use various methods to recruit and network with potential candidates including social media platforms, networking events, and job fairs.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, and using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; and emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Conduct preliminary interviews with recruits to gauge interest, personality and salary requirements
- Using standardized screening techniques, Assess the skills, qualifications and experience of potential candidates
- Actively work toward building a diverse and qualified team to support the organization
- Interaction with candidates and employees and act as a bridge between them and management.