Lead the architecture and development of the Databricks frontend for Apache Spark configuration and management. Bridge the gap between UX design and technical implementation as we design and develop these solutions which are the users main entry to their data processing in the cloud. Provide guidance within the team on best practices by mentoring engineers.
- Passion for user experience and design and the small details
- Deep understanding of front-end architecture
- Strong familiarity with server-side web technologies (eg: Nodejs, Java, Python, Scala)
- Experience instrumenting user behaviors and interactions
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work well with teammates
- Production quality coding standards and patterns
- Strong foundation in algorithms and data structures and their real world use cases
- Passionate about your customers. want to work with them and develop an amazing experience for them.
- BS in Computer Science
- Able to lead a Team
- Experience working on complex, data-heavy web applications
- Experience with our web stack (React, Redux, TypeScript, protobuf, Apollo, GraphQL) and Spark
- Experience with usability and user experience
- Has built a product targeting technical users (e.g IDE, analytics tool… )
- Experience with SAAS services.
Experience building and maintaining living style guides and implementing them across multiple product lines